Advanced Features in Microsoft Azure
By Chris Onslow 23 Aug 2023
Microsoft Azure offers a wide range of advanced features that enable users to build, deploy, and manage applications and services with ease. Some of the advanced features in Microsoft Azure include:
1. Azure Machine Learning: Azure Machine Learning is a cloud-based service that allows users to build, deploy, and manage machine learning models. It provides a drag-and-drop interface for building models and supports popular programming languages like Python and R.
2. Azure Functions: Azure Functions is a serverless computing service that allows users to run code without provisioning or managing servers. It enables users to build event-driven applications and execute code in response to events like changes in data, user actions, or system events.
3. Azure Logic Apps: Azure Logic Apps is a cloud-based service that allows users to create and run workflows that integrate with various systems and services. It provides a visual designer for building workflows and supports a wide range of connectors for integrating with popular services like Office 365, Salesforce, and Twitter.
4. Azure Cognitive Services: Azure Cognitive Services are a set of APIs and services that enable users to add intelligent features to their applications. These services include computer vision, speech recognition, natural language processing, and more, allowing users to build applications that can see, hear, speak, and understand.
5. Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS): Azure Kubernetes Service is a managed container orchestration service that simplifies the deployment, management, and scaling of containerized applications. It provides a fully managed Kubernetes environment and integrates with other Azure services like Azure Container Registry and Azure Monitor.
6. Azure Cosmos DB: Azure Cosmos DB is a globally distributed, multi-model database service that provides high availability, low latency, and scalability. It supports multiple data models, including document, key-value, graph, and column-family, and provides automatic indexing, automatic scaling, and global distribution.
7. Azure DevOps: Azure DevOps is a set of development tools and services that enable users to plan, develop, test, and deliver applications with speed and quality. It includes features like version control, continuous integration and delivery, project management, and testing tools.These are just a few examples of the advanced features available in Microsoft Azure. The platform offers a wide range of services and capabilities to meet the diverse needs of developers and businesses.
click here to view our Microsoft Azure training course