Excel training for groups and 1-2-1
- Shareable Certificate Earn a recognised qualification
- Live Online, On Demand, Face to Face Choose the delivery option to suit your needs
- Flexible Schedule Choose from a range of dates to fit your diary
- Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced Level A course to suit any skill level and all can be tailored to your needs
- Group Training from £89 per person1-2-1 Courses from £250 per person
Microsoft Excel Foundation
- This course offers an awareness of the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel.
- Give attendees the confidence to efficiently create, edit and manage spreadsheets.
- It introduces calculation writing and gives an understanding of basic mathematical structure.
- Build effective graphs and charts to gain a visual representation of table data.
- Group table data using sort and extract data with filters.
- Because of the useful shortcuts this course offers, it is also suitable for those who are self-taught.
Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- This course includes the use of formula help tools to find and write formulas.
- Pivot Tables to efficiently output reports to analysing data.
- Learn how to use rules to automatically format data to alert you and create a Table format to run totals.
Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Find out how to further utilise nested formulas to extract data base on multiple criteria to get results to complex questions.
- Further user’s knowledge of Pivot Tables by incorporating groupings and calculations. Use what-if analyses to meet targets and generate forecasts.
- Learn how to quickly automate repetitive or tedious tasks by using macros.
How proficient are you in Microsoft Excel? Take our questionnaire to find out.
Take yourself further with Go Courses
from people like Microsoft, AWS, VMware and many more
people in your organisation
and give them the skills to take you further and faster
Enhance your career prospects
and take that next step on the ladder to success
Achieve a recognised certificate
to demonstrate you have the skills and expertise in your chosen field